Posted: July 13, 2018
A Lease Operator is responsible for tracking, documenting and reporting production, performing general well inspection, maintenance, repairs and equipment replacements.
- Make daily pumper run to check gauges, optimize production, troubleshoot, and upkeep location.
- Perform preventive maintenance and minor repairs on production equipment and facilities.
- Accurately input daily production metrics.
- Contact haulers and ensures produced fluids are taken from the lease sites in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of gauges, tests and run tickets performed by purchasers.
- Work within Safety and Environmental Compliance Standards.
Minimum RequirementsWorking knowledge of mechanical applications Basic understanding of plunger lift operations and optimization is critical for success in this lease operator role Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision Basic math skills Responsible and diligent Safety-conscious Basic computer skills Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Lease Operator
Physical RequirementsAble to react to potentially dangerous situations quickly and appropriately. Able to stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., bend, have visual acuity, hearing and speaking. Able to climb 15 foot high ladders and stairwells. Able to work in hot and cold weather.
Additional DetailsHigh school diploma or GED equivalent Must live within a 45 mile radius of Waynoka, OK