Behind Mach Resources is a team of driven professionals who are adept at discovering opportunity and delivering value. As a growth-oriented company, we rely on highly talented and versatile individuals able to work in a team environment who embody our values of humility and drive.
We have a proven history of maximizing value out of distressed assets. Together, we are a self-motivated team focused on progress within our industry, our communities, and ourselves.
If you’re interested in joining our company, search our available jobs and send all relevant applicant information through the form below.
Oklahoma City, OK
- Experience implementing data warehouse standards and methodologies
- Experience cleaning, structuring, and enriching data into a desired format for increased productivity in downstream uses
- Analytical tools and programming languages –SQL (including SSRS and SSIS), Spotfire (or other data visualization tools), Big Data tools, R, Python, SAS or other modeling language
- Advanced analytics, mathematical modeling, programming, data architecture, machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics
- Data science as a full process; Define and/or discover the business needs and appropriate use case, data collection and management
College degree emphasis in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or Engineering and Mathematics are preferred
The Division Order Analyst will generate and distribute company division orders and transfer orders, review and analyze oil & gas agreements, title information, other curative as warranted to establish, calculate or change ownership interests, cure title requirements and maintain updated company ownership records in the company database. This individual will interact with working interest owners, royalty owners, contractual partners, mineral owners, governmental agencies, asset Land Team, Revenue Accounting, Lease Records Team and others to answer complex inquiries as needed. They will also monitor and maintain company’s division of interest decks and verify source of unidentified cash and escheated funds to ensure they are distributed properly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills required
- Knowledge of division orders policies and procedures
- Experience working with Working Interest and Royalty Owners, Contractual Partners, and Government Agencies
- Facilitate timely payment of royalties in compliance with state statutes to avoid punitive interest penalties
- Coordinate the curative of the applicable title requirements
- Detailed analysis of leases, farmout agreements, title opinions, operating agreements and other contracts and legal documents to determine the record title ownership division of interests; Prepare the record title ownership and set up the master ownership decks for use in the revenue accounting system; Notify Revenue Accounting to pay and/or suspense owners as appropriate
Education & Required Experience
1-4 years of division order analysis experience
Previous experience working in Oklahoma & Texas properties
The Revenue Accountant will work directly with the Revenue Accounting Manager to accurately handle numerous revenue related responsibilities. As part of a growing accounting department, this position will be asked to handle a variety of responsibilities not limited to the ones listed below.
- Calculates and records monthly revenue and expenses on operated and non-operated assets
- Reconciles and/or analyzes revenue general ledger accounts and proposes necessary adjusting entries, as required. Generates reports to management as needed
- Performs cash desk duties for all deposits received in compliance with financial policies and procedures; distributes out work accordingly
- Reviews and organizes accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Analyzes business transactions of moderate complexity and determines appropriate accounting treatment through research or collaboration with subject matter experts
- Provides research, analysis, information and explanation for audit requests from internal/external auditors
- Effectively communicate with internal and external contacts via phone or email
- Handle other projects and responsibilities as assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
3+ years of recent accounting experience, Oil and Gas Accounting experience preferred
Strong computers skills including MS office and Excel, experience with Quorum
Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, and acute attention to detail
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members at all levels of the organization
Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Flexibility to grow and change with company needs
A Lease Operator is responsible for tracking, documenting and reporting production, performing general well inspection, maintenance, repairs and equipment replacements.
- Make daily pumper run to check gauges, optimize production, troubleshoot, and upkeep location.
- Perform preventive maintenance and minor repairs on production equipment and facilities.
- Accurately input daily production metrics.
- Contact haulers and ensures produced fluids are taken from the lease sites in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of gauges, tests and run tickets performed by purchasers.
- Work within Safety and Environmental Compliance Standards.
Working knowledge of mechanical applications
Basic understanding of plunger lift operations and optimization is critical for success in this lease operator role
Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision
Basic math skills
Responsible and diligent
Basic computer skills
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Lease Operator
Able to react to potentially dangerous situations quickly and appropriately.
Able to stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., bend, have visual acuity, hearing and speaking.
Able to climb 15 foot high ladders and stairwells.
Able to work in hot and cold weather.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Must live within a 45 mile radius of Waynoka, OK