Behind Mach Resources is a team of driven professionals who are adept at discovering opportunity and delivering value. As a growth-oriented company, we rely on highly talented and versatile individuals able to work in a team environment who embody our values of humility and drive.
We have a proven history of maximizing value out of distressed assets. Together, we are a self-motivated team focused on progress within our industry, our communities, and ourselves.
If you’re interested in joining our company, search our available jobs and send all relevant applicant information through the form below.
A Lease Operator is responsible for tracking, documenting and reporting production, performing general well inspection, maintenance, repairs and equipment replacements.
- Make daily pumper run to check gauges, optimize production, troubleshoot, and upkeep location.
- Perform preventive maintenance and minor repairs on production equipment and facilities.
- Accurately input daily production metrics.
- Contact haulers and ensures produced fluids are taken from the lease sites in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of gauges, tests and run tickets performed by purchasers.
- Work within Safety and Environmental Compliance Standards.
Working knowledge of mechanical applications
Basic understanding of plunger lift operations and optimization is critical for success in this lease operator role
Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision
Basic math skills
Responsible and diligent
Basic computer skills
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Lease Operator
Able to react to potentially dangerous situations quickly and appropriately.
Able to stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., bend, have visual acuity, hearing and speaking.
Able to climb 15 foot high ladders and stairwells.
Able to work in hot and cold weather.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Must live within a 45 mile radius of Waynoka, OK